Newark Memorial High School Library
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm (Closed Brunch)
Friday: 7:00 am – 2:30 pm (Closed Brunch)
* The 400 Building Book Room is open during Brunch for textbook returns, retrievals, and exchanges.
* Mrs. Tung offers tutorial for math after school, lunch, and during PAWS
* Request PAWS time in the library by selecting Mrs. Wasser-Tung (appointments required).
– Click the Link to search the print resources we have available in the library.
– Students can log in to see what textbooks, equipment, or library books they have checked out.
Username: Synergy username
Password: Student’s 8-digit birth date
Online References & Databases
|Britannica – (Username: newark, Password: nusd)|
|Gale Virtual Reference – (Password: nmhs)|
|WorldBook Online (Username: ggolding, Password: worldbook)|
|Directory of Open Access Journals – Access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.|
|Ref Seek – Academic Search Engine|
|New York Times – Full online access while connected to the school’s wi-fi.|